Angel Refrigeration Limited was founded by Julie Croker in April 2008.
Where to find Angel Refrigeration Ltd
Our offices, warehouse and showroom are situated in Northamptonshire on the A5 a few miles south Towcester/north of Milton Keynes.
– Julie Croker, Managing Director
‘Our customer proposition is focused on understanding the requirements of our customers, and ensuring we only offer and supply the right piece of refrigeration to do the right job’
– Dan Cornelius, Sales Manager
‘We understand how essential good quality, reliable and efficient refrigeration is to our customers’
– Linda Masitoko, Marketing Co-ordinator
‘We are constantly evaluating the needs of our customers and developing new products’
– Keoni Benjamin, Business Support Apprentice
‘Getting cabinets, spares and accessories to customers safely and quickly is really important to us’
– Simon Croker, Technical Support
‘For Angel Refrigeration, it is not just about selling refrigeration, it is mostly about understanding the demands of food service, production and retail processes that the equipment needs to support day in and day out. Angel Refrigeration understand the importance of strong, reliable and efficient refrigeration systems, that are also stylish and sell the production in the right environment.’
– Michael Nditorerezvimwe, Technical Services Co-ordinator
To develop and sell a sustainable range of high quality, reliable and durable commercial refrigeration, to the fresh food and drink production, service and retail industries, whilst providing superior levels of product knowledge, delivery and after sales service.
For Angel Refrigeration to become known as a centre of excellence for specialist refrigeration, whilst profitably selling more specialist commercial refrigeration in the UK than our competitors.
- Profitably grow the business each year by broadening our products and services to an increasing number of customer groups
- Sensibly source and supply good quality, reliable, value for money products, whilst enabling our business partners to make a fair profit, whilst the end user purchases at reasonable prices
- Source products from manufacturers where a responsible approach for the environment and natural resources is evident in product development and manufacturing processes
- Offer all our customers an efficient and safe delivery service, whilst ensuring all our products arrive at their final destination in good condition
- Maximise product availability to our customers, by ensuring supplier orders and UK stocks are in place to support current and future demand forecasts
- Provide a superior level of after sales service to resolve unexpected product availability and quality issues when prevention measures have failed
- Ensure all products and services are competitively priced and marketed, whilst delivering a profitable contribution to the business
Our customer proposition is focused on understanding the requirements of our customers, and ensuring we only offer and supply the right piece of refrigeration to do the right job.
Chilled Storage – Confectionary and Patisserie, Counter Fridges with Drawers, Counter Fridges with Glass Doors, Counter Fridges with Solid Doors, Fish Cabinets, Fresh Meat Cabinets, Glass Door Upright Refrigerators, Roll In Cabinets, Solid Door Upright Refrigerators, Wine Storage
As well as offering an extensive range of refrigeration, Angel offers a wide range of Convection Ovens to meet all your catering needs. For more information visit: www.angelcommercial.co.uk